Shipping & FAQ
We offer a flat rate shipping fee to anywhere in Canada for $15. Please select this option at checkout, ONLY if you are in CANADA.
What if I live outside of Canada?
Standard shipping rates apply. To make shipping more economical, we offer everyone an open box policy.
What is an open box policy?
Here's how it works:
1. Select your products and pay for those items.
2. We put those items in a box and leave it unsealed.
3. Add as many products as you want until you are ready to ship.
4. Once you are ready to ship your box you pay our flat rate shipping fee ($15 within Canada).
5. We close the box and ship to you right away.
Payment must be received in order to guarantee items in your box. This is a great opportunity so you don't miss out on limited items and also allows you to fulfill your Waxy Craft addiction without being hit all at once.
Do you pay for return shipping?
Unfortunately we cannot.
Can I return items?
We offer exchanges only. You are responsible for all shipping fees should you choose to exchange items.
What if I want something custom made?
Great! We love custom orders and are willing to work with you to create your own product. Please send these inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer wholesale?
Yes. We are always willing to work out a wholesale agreement. Please contact us at email@example.com
What if I have a problem or question?
Please e-mail all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you withing 3-4 business days.